Somewhere 7

Somewhere 7

Somewhere 7

 

















For this project, I used a scene from one of my favorite movies: The Hangover Part II. I used a picture of me that was taken at a bar in Clearwater and when looking at it, I thought to myself that this can work well with this scene. The whole point of me looking not beat up and dirty like the characters in the scene was to show how I know how to handle myself when going out and they cannot. That's why I am looking over at the two characters on my left thinking to myself, "damn they really cannot hang with me." Overall, the whole point of this project was to play the game and really fit the scene and I did not do that well. Also, my picture is a little blurry, and could've taken or used a better one for sure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster 5

Animation and Soundtrack