Autoscopy 9

Autoscopy

Autoscopy












For this project, I chose to do something very impactful to me personally. Had a really hard time making this because it really hit hard in terms of my emotions. The message of this is how growing up, my dad always told me to never be emotional as a man. Always would call me names and whatnot if I was showing any type of sadness or in this case, "weakness." I grew up playing sports and with that came a lot of pressure to not show any emotion because sports comes with emotion. As time went on I learned how to keep my emotions to myself and suppress them. I was really losing myself and became very dark and cloudy hence why I made my image dark and cloudy looking. In my actual image, I actually have a black eye from an altercation that I won't get into here but this project was really hard to make for myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster 5

Animation and Soundtrack