Animation and Soundtrack

 

Animation Soundtrack










Animation 
















  For my animation, I chose to animate a video of me shooting a basketball around. In the animation parts of the video, I decided to go with an all-black background and purposely left out the other two guys in order to represent what it feels like when I am in the "zone." When I'm in the "zone" shooting the basketball, I shut off all sound around me and become one with the basket and the ball. The heartbeat symbolizes the only thing that I hear when I'm shooting the ball. I also chose a narration from my basketball idol, the late Kobe Bryant because he has always been an inspiration to me on and off the court. At first, I was thinking about adding the swosh sound of the ball going through the net, but because I wanted to really represent what it feels like to be in the zone, I thought the swosh would interfere with the quietness of the zone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster 5